Pi Day(March 14 or 3.14) is here. Pi is a mathematical number (the ratio of the circumference of a circle to its diameter) with unique characteristic.
Did you know these 10 facts about Pi?
- It is an irrational number
- It can not be written as a fraction
- The decimal places to the right are not repeating nor form a pattern
- Pi has an infinite number of decimal places to the right
- Pi is the most recognized mathematical constant
- Pi is the sixteenth letter in Greek alphabet and P is the sixteenth in the English alphabet
- Pi it is not algebraic, it is not a non-constant polynomial equation with rational coefficients
- The number 360 is the 359th digit position of Pi, which is connected to circle
- Even computers can’t find the value of Pi
- “Ludolph’s Number”, “Archimedes constant”, “Circular constant” are names by which Pi is referred
What does Pi have to do with Network Marketing?
Pi is a reason to join a current MLM because it demonstrates constant truths with a twist of mystery that people can not fully understand. You will hear people say network marketing is a scam or a fairy tale because its impossible to grow a customer base in the thousands in a short period of time. The truth is it’s all based on math. Network Marketing uses geometrical progression to grow. Geometrical progression may be just as misunderstood as the ratio of the circumference to the diameter of a circle but that does not mean it does not exist or does not maintain its unique characteristics.
MLM relies on a scientific term called “critical mass”.
Critical Mass is the minimum amount of material needed to maintain a chain reaction.
I still remember the “ah ha” moment sitting in a college chemistry class when the teacher gave the most profound lesson on MLM ever told. He did not even know it. He was just teaching truth about where the energy from an atomic reaction comes from and how it is possible for such a small piece of something to cause such a huge stir. I wish I could explain it as well as he did, but bottom line, it was universal truth. It was scientific events. It was a natural process.
Legitimate MLM uses scientific processes and mathematical equations to produce mind blowing results.
The hype, scams and bad business deals are counterfeits trying to portray the real thing. They make a big explosion and sell it as an atom bomb. But it is not. A trained scientist knows what needs to happen to make a nuclear reaction. An MLM professional knows what needs to happen to create momentum in a network marketing business. It is not hopes and dreams and wishing for results. It’s procedure that has a calculated and predicted outcome.
The reason to join a mlm is because math is on your side. Just because you can not explain it fully or understand it (like the digits of Pi) Does not mean that it is not true and there for your benefit.
-Keep in touch