The #1 Reason you Can join an MLM
Everything you are good at now you learned how to do.
I can make a list of things that I did not now how to do but I learned.
- I did not know Geometry… but I learned
- I did not know how to tie my shoes, can you believe it… but I learned
- I did not now how to ride a bike… but I learned
- I did not know how to fix my flat tire… but I learned
- I was 15, I did not know how to work at a job… but I learned
- I did not know how to cook… but I learned
- I had never done it before. I did not know how to get into college… but I learned
- I never touched a smartphone in my life before… but I learned
- I did not know how to buy a car or rent an apartment… but I learned
- I was young and inexperienced, I did not know how to get married… but I learned
- I got a job in imports and exports, something I had never done before… but I learned
- I’ve never been a parent or anything close to it… but I learned
- I did not know how to buy a house or own a home… but I learned
I had no experiences in MLM or Network Marketing… but I learned!
It is the #1 Reason to join an MLM. Of course you don’t know what to do or how to do it. You need to learn it. If that was the excuse for anything in life you’d still be in diapers and fed by your mom.
People fail to apply the basic principles of life to their business decisions.
Yes, many of these things you learned when you were young and resilient and had a stronger desire for change; but think of your current job or position. If you got promoted tomorrow would you accept the position? Even if you did not know how to do everything yet? Of course you would. You know that at your company, if they think you are qualified, you will be able to learn anything new that is required. Of course it will stretch you and you may have new responsibilities but that is why it is a promotion. There are added benefits to the new things you will learn. It is the exact same in MLM. Learn new skills and receive added benefits. Its pretty simple actually. The best part is, you are qualified right now! The promotion from a 9-5 and capped annual salary to a flexible work schedule with residual income and an option for financial freedom is yours. It is your choice to accept it. It will require you learn something new but what else is out there that will not require you to learn something new?
Keep in touch